Here is my favorite picture. One of the days after we had met everyone for breakfast we all decided to go to the park and go on a train ride funny thing looks like the train and I have the same name!
Here is me and my Aunt Beryl. We were at Aunt Rainey's house for dinner. This was the first time I had met most of the family and I can't decide who is my favorite.If I would have know that mom was taking this picture I would have woken up but she caught me snoozing.
Don't I just look cute! Aunt Beryl bought me a new dress and I love it. I know I know I look good in yellow!
After the first couple of days we packed our stuff and went and stayed with Aunt Jamie and Uncle Trent. They have the biggest TV I have ever seen! Anyways the night before we left to go home they all wanted to do this thing called bowling. Needless to say my mommy was not very good! So here are some pictures of me and Aunt Jamie, Uncle Trent and mommy at the bowling alley.
Here is a video of me. We were at Aunt Beryl's house and her little dog started barking and I couldn't help myself and started giggling.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...can you believe we haven't even seen Sophie yet (other than pics). She is so stinkin' cute. I just love her. Rylan loves the yellow dress. We were window shopping one day and he told me that one was his fav. Too Cute. Keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment