Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Trip

After going to Texas a day later mommy and I left for a girls trip to Rocky Point with Grandma King and Wallypog. This was our first day there. All us girls decided to go on a walk on the beach.


Mommy brought my exersaucer so that I wouldn't have to be on the ground with the dogs.

This is the new outfit that mommy bought for me in Texas so that I would look so cute in Rocky Point. She even bought me pink crocs to match my new bathing suit.
Me and Grandma before we headed out to the beach for some time in the sun and the water. Don't we have cute hats??

I would have to say that as hard as mommy tried to make sure that I didn't eat sand I did anyways and it doesn't taste very good.

Mommy thought it would be funny to put me in the freezing cold water just to say that I had been in the ocean for the first time. See how unhappy I am?? I put this in there because this is mommy's favorite picture. We had woken up one morning and weren't ready to get out of bed so mommy pulled out the camera and she took a lot of pictures of me.
Here we are again still in bed.
I was so excited this day. We had gone to have lunch at a really good restraurant in town and I tried to eat mommy's beans but instead got them all over me and mommy. After that Grandma King, Wallypog, Mommy and I went and walked around town and went shopping. I got a really cool bracelet. I love shopping!
The last day that we were there mommy and I were at the house alone and she wanted to watch a movie so she put me on one of the lounge chairs and I couldn't see what she was doing so I turned onto my belly and rolled right off the chair onto the floor. I scratched my head on the other chair on the way down. I am ok now though.


No comments: