Grandma Doris a couple days ago fell and broke her hip. She had surgery and is doing much better. We had gone to the rehab place to visit so she could see Sophie.

Grandpa Brown flew in all the way from the West Indies to be with Grandma Doris and to meet me and Sophie for the first time.

How cute are these guys!

Grandpa Orvil just loves talking with Sophie.

The Brown 4 generational Photo.
2 comments:
Looks like you've been having fun! I'm glad you got a shot of your belly in there...I was wondering about it. :) Sophie is SOOOOO cute!!! Oh my, she is adorable! Any word on the sex of the upcoming baby?
I thought I would leave you a post so you would know where our little slice of "BORING" is... Now that you are back from your travels lets get together for lunch or maybe even dinner with those boys we live with.
Post a Comment