So we are now heading into an exciting era. It begins the most challenging point of our lives as I will be going to Arizona State for the next 4-5 years for graduate school and Laina will be going crazy looking after not only a very energetic little lady, but now a little Liam. We found out last Friday that we are having a boy. We are both extremely excited that we've been blessed to have both a girl and a boy--ironically everyone keeps telling us "now you can be done". We are so very grateful to Heavenly Father and we are excited to teach both of our children about the blessings of the Priesthood, but now I can have the opportunity to ordain our son to the Priesthood and teach them both about serving a mission, yeah!
Laina has ultrasound pictures to come, but at the given moment we just wanted to let everyone know of this enormous privilege to see our little Sophie have a little brother to pick on. The right of passage is now complete.
3 comments:
Sophie and Liam sound so cute together. Congratulations! Congrats on graduate school, too. Oh, what a challening time it will be!
I'm so glad to find out that you guys have blog. How wonderful to have a boy on the way.
Congratulations Richard! I love the names Liam and Sophie. I'm so happy that you and your cute little family are doing well.
Post a Comment