Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Liam

So here is baby Liam. He was very cooperative the day of the ultrasound. The tech kept saying that he was moving all around. Sounds like he is going to be a VERY active kid!








3 comments:

Staci said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are really fun (and so are girls) :) Let me know if you ever need anything, including just a girls night out or something. Congratulations again!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Hey Spray Family! Alicia found us through someone's blog and we, in turn, found you guys through Alicia's...anyway, congrats on your little boy! We just found out our second is a little girl! Glad to see you guys are doing well.

mama cow said...

Laina! It is Heather. I cant believe you are having another that is so cool. I am ready for #4 but Jeff thinks we should wait a while. Please send mean e-mail I so want to keep in touch. heather@osness.org and check out my blog www.osnessfamilyzoo.blogpot.com