Monday, May 19, 2008

Some Sophie Pictures

This has become a nightly ritual. While Sophie takes her bottle Richard will read her a book



We were at the zoo and she had fallen asleep.


We were in the livingroom and she found the basket will all her toys in it. Some of the old binkies that she no longer uses were in there. Funny how a couple months ago they didn't look that small on her.


At work one day I was busy doing my stuff and all of a sudden I realized that it had gotten really quite and I turned around to check on her and she had fallen asleep just like this on the floor.


Here she is with her cousin Peyton.


We were sitting in the livingroom one day after church and Richard had one of her teething rings and was throwing it up in the air and she found that to be so funny!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Sophie is soo soo cute!