
We are sitting at the Shamu show before it starts.

Callie and Cael trying stuff on at the gift shop

We were sitting on a blanket watching the older kids play in the sand.

The kids down at the water it was about the same temperature as it was outside.

Everyone getting ready to start digging in the sand

Sophie at the beach. It was around 65 degrees.

One of the days that we were at the pool.

Us on the Harbor Cruise.

Here is all of us at Sea Port Village

After Sea World the first day we decided to go swimming. This was the first time in her little raft.

Sophie was laughing at the Sea Lions that were swimming around.

You can't see them but we are standing in front of the shark tank. She was very taken with the sharks as we went through the tunnel walk in he tank.

At the dolphin show. After about 5 minutes the dophins came around and soaked us. Needless to say she was not a happy camper at being slpashed with really cold water.

I had forgotten her hat and didn't want her head to burn so we bought a Sea World hat for her.
We were standing in front of an aquariam and Sophie was in awe of the fish in the tank.
5 comments:
It looks like you had fun. Did your whole family go? I've been to a few of the places you show. I know I say this everytime, but Sophie is so adorable!! It looks like she's really growing & has such a cute personality.
Your swimsuit is soooo cute. I always struggle to find a cute maternity suit but you picked out a perfect one. Your little sophie is gonna be a heartbreaker I would love to get her and Ryan together!
i am so jealous of "sister trips". You guys look like you had so much fun! Sophie is a doll, I wish we could see you guys more often. Let's plan something soon!
It appears that Richard has learned how to read while sleeping; I tried many a time with not success to learn, but I guess I will have to pay Richard for lessons and fast, because 2 semesters of all accounting classes may just do me in.
Hey Richard I just found your blog on Molly's blog. You have such a cute family. We just went to sea world too.
Post a Comment