Friday, June 6, 2008

Catching Up

First we want to say congratulations to Richard for making it through his first week of Grad School at ASU. He is going for 2 Masters; one in Architecture and one in Urban Design. He will be a full time student for the next 4 1/2 years.


This was Sophie's first time with a headband on. She did so go and didn't try to take it off once.


This crown Richard won for Sophie at Peter Piper Pizza when he had his surprise birthday party. Evidently she already knows that she is a princess.



We had some people come and clean our air ducts (evidently they hadn't been cleaned since the house was built 28 years ago). Anyways, they had their vacuum going, and because our house is so small it was REALLY loud but that didn't matter these two can sleep through anything!

2 comments:

TAG + 1 said...

Did you guys get new couches?
Hope you all are well!
We will be moved into the new house on Thursday this week, so we'll have to have you over next week sometime, maybe for a little Phase 10 and lemon bars...

~Alicia

B said...

Laina...I was wondering if you remember me, Lacey from Waterflow??? I'm not a crazy stalker I saw your link on Tiff's page and wondered if that was you. And let me just your baby is SOOO stinkin cute. Looks like you are doing great! Maybe I'll hear from you soon :)