Sunday, February 24, 2008
Our February
So as you can see it has been a while since our last post. So much has happened since then. At the beginning of the month we got into an accident. We were borrowing a car from Richard's mom while the insurance company was deciding what they were going to do about our car. Finally on the 13th we heard from them that they were going to just total it out! Exactly what we wanted (who wants to drive around in a car that has been in a terrible accident!!) We went down to the car dealership on Valentine's Day and Happy Valentine's Day to me we got a new Honda Pilot. So the month was looking up for us right?? Nope not yet. So the next day Sophie and I leave for a Dr.'s Appt and a girlfriend that had been staying with us called me at around 1pm saying that our house had been broken into. UGH!! So we rush home to find our brand new computer, all DVD players, DVD recorder, all other electronics and all my really nice jewerly was gone. (Good thing for that stuff called insurance!!) Could this month get any worse? All I have to say is I will be so glad when February is over! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, what a crazy month! Glad you got a new car & have insurance to cover the stolen stuff. Geez!
Oh man! When it rains it pours! But I guess that means your March is going to be awesome.
Hey, sucks to be you! How did the crooks get into your house? I am with you once a car is wrecked I dont want it.
breath easy now...it's march...things have gotta be looking up..right?
Laina, I heard you went to Texas to visit my family. I'm so jealous. I've been anxiously checking your blog to see pictures of the trip.
Post a Comment