Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Car

Saturday we decided to travel to Mesa to get some things from the distribution center and deseret books and on the way there a guy made a left turn in front of us and we swerved to miss him but clipped the front of him and hopped the curb, floated through the air and smashed into a half brick wall. I got to ride in an ambulance for the first time but Sophie, Richard Baby B and I are all ok. We have some pulled muscles and some bruises as a result but my poor car isn't doing so well. Here are some pics.






3 comments:

Keri said...

YIKES!!! I'm glad you're all okay!

Dixie said...

Glad to hear that you guys are okay.

Mikail said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I am glad everyone is okay, but stuff like that ruins your day. Sorry to hear about your car too.