So today is the 1st day of starting WeightWatchers. After having 2 babies in 2 years both me and Richard have packed on the pounds. Though I do have to say that it feels good to know that I am not heavier than Richard anymore! I know that he gained the weight to make me feel better! (what a good guy!) I am hoping to be at my weight goal in a year (hopefully sooner but that gives me a good cushion!) We will keep you posted as we go along!
2 comments:
I am so proud of you! You have all my support! I wish I were small enough to wear your maternity clothes & I'd buy them from you to give you $$ for some new sexy skinny clothes for yourself. Do you want to walk on Fridays for the next few months before tax season starts?
Good luck it will not be fun but I know you can do it! Cant wait to see your results!
Post a Comment