Thursday, September 25, 2008

50 Weird/Randon things about me

I got tagged by my cousin Jenny

1. I am left handed. Only child in my family.
2. Couldn't tell you what my real hair color is (and haven't been able to for about 9 years.)
3. Was a cheerleader for wrestling in junior high.
4. Played the piano for years when I was younger and can't remember a thing now.
5. Can't stand it when my kitchen is messy but my room is always a disaster.
6. I have had 2 kids in the last 2 years.
7. Love to read books.
8. Plan on going back to school for interior design when the kids are old enough to be in school all day.
9. Hate the fact that my sister Mandy is tanner than I am (never has happened before in my life)
10. I was named after both of my Grandmas Elna & Elaine.
11. Except for one year I have lived in Arizona.
12. Hope to one day visit Paris.
13. Love to cross stitch.
14. Have recently taken up embroidery.
15. Would love to one day learn to sew my own clothes.
16. Since being married I don't like being alone.
17. I can't stand it when the sheets come untucked.
18. I always get the spicy cashew chicken when I go to the Cheesecake Factory.
19. I LOVE American Idol.
20. If I had to do anything for the military I would be a sniper.
21. When I was little I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
22. My favorite flower is the tulip.
23. I can't resist chocolate.
24. My favorite disney movie is Snow White.
25. One of the jobs that I had in high school was asking people to take surveys at the mall.
26. If I could marry a movie star it would be Gerard Butler.
27. I love the TV show The Closer.
28. I took theater classes in high school.
29. My dream car is a really really nice Lincoln Navigator.
30. I love to go shopping.
31. I have like 10 things of chapstick in my night stand.
32. I craved Wendy's chocolate frosty with nutty bars while I was pregnant.
33. My favorite donut is chocolate with sprinkles.
34. On our honeymoon Richard and I went hiking and had to walk back in the dark and it was really scary!
35. My favorite color is pink.
36. I have been in 2 accidents in the last 3 year and none of them my fault.
37. Funny but I actually still sleep with my baby blanket.
38. I have a cabbage patch doll named Clarice Rice Mervyns.
39. I was a dancer in high school.
40. I love to sleep.
41. I hate doing the dishes.
42. I know how to sing.
43. I drink hot chocolate all year round.
44. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
45. My family calls me the Wicked Witch of the West.
46. I am very picky about the kind of shampoo and conditioner I use.
47. I enjoy watching Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory.
48. I love to go and get a manicure and pedicure.
49. I enjoy watching the snow fall.
50. My first car was a 1987 Nissan Maxima. 

7 comments:

TAG + 1 said...

I love you; all your "randomness" & "weirdness" included! If it weren't for random & weird we might not have anything in common!
Hope you are doing well; sorry we haven't been by to check on you, school just got totally overwhelming! Let us know if you need anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie said...

That was fun!

P.S. Tell Mandy that she needs to get on the ball & get a blog!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that I am more tan than you for the first time in my life. Kind of pathetic that it has taken this long and it is because of my kids.

Mikail said...

I love the Closer too! I wish I lived nearer you guys so we could hang out and eat cookies while Brenda Lee says "Thank you so much!"

Tiffany said...

Where did you get your cabbage patch name? I really need to see you all some time in the near future. It has been forever!!!

Tiffany said...

by the way does Mandy have a blog now?

Laina Spray said...

No Mandy doesn't have a blog. With Brandon being a Police Office they don't want to have their pictures and information on the web.