Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our first week home

Sophie actually sat still for a while and let me do her hair for the first time. Isn't she cute??

Great Grandma Beryl stopped by to see the new baby. That makes 3 great grandkids for her.

We went and saw Great Grandpa Brown also. He was excited to see the team spirit this little boy had. Boomer Sooner!

After a long day of visiting people the two kids fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Baby Liam just hanging out with us.

When he is tired he doesn't care where he sleeps.
Sophie found her new favorite seat. It is her movie watching chair!

One of our friends made this onesie for Liam so he could watch the Oklahoma game last Saturday.

Our boys together.


A new milestone for Sophie. She has started walking.

4 comments:

mama cow said...

Glad to see you guys are doing so good! I want to come down and see the little guy....and your big girl too way to go!

TAG + 1 said...

The look on Sophie's face is priceless... I'm afraid to say, but it looks like she may be taking after good ole' auntie Alicia... insert caption ... "are you kidding me right now?" I will try to keep my use of this phrase to a bare minimum, so that you don't have a mini walking recording of me folling you around!
See you all soon!

Nalene said...

Your kids are adorable! Congradulation!

B said...

awwww, congratulations!!! I haven't check on you in a while, so I had no idea you had your baby... he is adorable I hope you guys are doing well. You have a beautiful little family!