Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween

Here is one of the outfits that Sophie wore for Halloween.


The Friday before Halloween all 7 of the grandkids got together for Mom & Dad's Trunk or Treat. Here is Mollie as Minnie Mouse.



Chloe as Snow White & Brea as a Ballerina


Here are the Hollibaugh girls!


Isn't Cael the cutest as the lion??


Here is Peyton as a skunk. It says on the back Little Stinker!


Ok you get one guess as to who Callie dressed up as for Halloween?? Need a Hint look at the shoes?? She looks exactly like Mom!

Here is Sophie's other outfit that she got to wear for Halloween.


The Pirate of the bunch Cailor. And again the little Ballerina Brea.
Here are some of the grandkids together



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

very cute. I really like cally's costume thats hilarous. Who is the little girl in glasses belong to? Devin has glasses now. It's so cute.

Keri said...

I didn't realize that Callie was dressed up until Tiff pointed it out to me. I just thought she REALLY looked like your mom! Sophie's sure cute in both of her outfits. Was that at your parents' house? It's been forever since I've been there (2001), so if it is, I don't recognize it at all! It looks good.

Michelle said...

Wow! Everyone looks great! I dont even know who's kids are who's anymore :-(