I was getting my hearing test done!

Me and Daddy just sitting around

My Grandma King and Aunt Rachel
Here is my Wally Pog and her son Freddie!
Me and Grandma Echols
Me and Grandpa Echols
Me and Mommy she was very tired after having me.
Me when I first came out





6 comments:
Yea! Congrats! and... Wow 9lb 9oz. I think I would die. How did you do it? Was she on time?
She's beautiful!!
She is a BEAUTIFUL baby! (And I don't just call any baby beautiful.) Congratulations! Wow, she was a big baby, too. Way to go Mom for pushing her out!!
Wow! Congrats! She's beautiful! And her cheeks aren't that big... Laina you look great for having just given birth and everyone looks happy and healthy! Congratulations again!
Congrats! What a chunker! Totally cute!
Congratulations! Yay- I have a new baby cousin! Hope she's not keeping you awake too much! xxx
hey laina,
cute baby. Have not heard from you in a long time. I started blogging, if your interested the link is on Keri's page. Hope your great and to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment