As you can see she already has a BIG collection of shoes just like her mom. Here is her pink fur coat! This is her Halloween outfit that Grandma King got for her. This is her closet. She still has tons of onsies and pants in her drawers.
Hello, I dont know if you remember me or really knew me but I am April Schultz formally Gorba. I saw your blog through Cherise. Congrats on your new addition. Little girls are super fun to dress up!
4 comments:
Little girl's clothes are so cute!! And I'm a sucker for shoes too.
Sydney wants her shoes!
I heard you've been indused. I can't wait to see pictures!
Hello, I dont know if you remember me or really knew me but I am April Schultz formally Gorba. I saw your blog through Cherise. Congrats on your new addition. Little girls are super fun to dress up!
Post a Comment