Friday, November 23, 2007

Rocky Point Trip

The first morning that we got there we walked out onto the porch and this is the view that we had.
Here is the sunset that morning

Me and Sophie looking at the view.
Sophie just chillin in her bouncy chair

How beautiful is that picture!

Here is what the beach house looks like

Richard and Sophie sleeping one morning

Me feeding Sophie at the beach

Sophie's first time at the beach and she decided to take a nap.




Us at the beach goofing off.

This is from the porch looking over the ocean.

Sophie smiling at her Daddy as he talks to her
Sophie and Aunt Rae after a day at the beach

This is the sunset from the porch of Fran's beach house.



The Spray Family
Grandpa Ron and Sophie
Here are the 4 generations

This is the whole family. Rachel, Mom, Grandpa, Sophie, Richard and me.




2 comments:

Keri said...

HOW FUN! I still can't get over how adorable Sophie is. I really like the picture of Richard & her sleeping...I always love those. I think my favorite picture, though, is of you & Sophie looking at the view. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Dixie said...

The trip looked like fun. Sand & water are always a good combo!

P.S. I love sneeking a peek at your blog!