We have decided to move to a bigger house. The condo is great but for our growing family it has gotten to small. The house we are moving to is a lot bigger and has a backyard. We are so excited and we get the keys on August 1st. Hopefully all will be done before the new baby comes!
5 comments:
You will not know what to do with yourself with more room and then the next thing you know it is all filled up again! Good luck with the move.
Congratulations! You'll have to let me know your new address...not that I ever really use it, but who knows!
Laina, It's Kareena. I was on a website and saw Heather Hilton's blog address and it had a link to you. I don't know much about this blog stuff so if you want you can email me kareenakay@gmail.com hope to talk to you soon.
Congrats on the house. Congrats on Richard's Grad School. email me where you are moving too. I hate that Callie is gone. I don't get updates as quickly anymore!
congrats you guys!
Post a Comment