Sunday, July 27, 2008

Memory Lane

This was a long time ago!

So here is how this works!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!!

6 comments:

mama cow said...

Chocolate Banana shakes is a good one but the one that came to mind that I still laugh about is when we were driving home from a dance and the door wouldnt stay shut so I had to lay down really weird on the seat to hold it shut. Really hard when you are laughing so hard. I know you were upset about that then but it is funny now isnt it? :)

TAG + 1 said...

So MANY memories... it it wrong that many of our memories poke a little fun at others in the process? I'll give you a few, while trying not to disclose too much about them... "mr. LONGGGGGG Pause" without whom we may never have become friends; might we owe him atleast that? Did you wash your hands? I will not eat that if you don't wash your hands... & oh so many more... I hope there will never be a time in my life when LEMON BARS & PHASE 10 don't bring back the greatest memories of all. Thanks for being such a great friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen christensen said...

Let's just say my first memory of you ever was you and Trent being mean to me. I wasn't allowed to play with you two because you were SO MUCH older and I remember you guys locking me out of one of the bedrooms in your house.

Anonymous said...

I am totally digging your Dad's suspenders. Saw your parents today. Aren't you ready to pop yet?

Alley Times said...

I hope you don'y mind me posting a comment. I don't have a specific memory but something I do remeber is that you were always a good friend. You always stood up for what was right. You were a good example to me and I am grateful that you were a "true" friend to me. kareenakay@gmail.com

Dixie said...

I remember staying at your house one summer. We were sleeping in your room with Tiff & Mandy when we saw a scorpion on the ceiling. I was totally freaked out!