Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Things I Have Learned

Now that it has been 3 weeks since we had Mason there are some new things and old things that I am having to learn again.

1. Sleeping through the night is a special treat and I miss it, but now that Mason is here I am very happy when he sleeps for 3 hours.

2. Bad idea to give Sophie chips after we have had a talk about sharing. She was so good to share her chips with Mason.

3. No matter what I do the other 2 kids will always get into whatever it is I don't want them in as soon as I start feeding the baby.

4. Having kids at 30 is a lot different than having kids in my 20's.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Amen, amen, amen, and amen!! I hope you're doing well & enjoying that precious new one.

Shelbey said...

I like your list Laina. It had me chuckeling.