Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I have been TAGGED!

5 things on my to do list

1. Finish unpacking everything (never going to move again while pregnant!)
2. Keep my blood pressure down so we don't have to induce early
3. Finish the cross stitching that I have been working on for about 2 years now
4. Get all the stuff ready for when Liam gets here
5. Relax


5 snacks I enjoy

1.Chocolate fudge drumsticks
2. Cheesecake
3. Bethy's snickerdoodles
4. Reese Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards
5. Anything that is chocolate!


5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire

1. Buy a compound with a BIG house for all my siblings and parents to live in so we can be together
2. Pay off Richard's student loans
3. Put money away for the kidos
4. GET MY LINCOLN NAVIGATOR!
5. Go on a long extended cruise!


5 places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Kirtland, NM
3. ----
4. ----
5. ----


5 Jobs I have had
1. Lady Foot Locker
2. Surveyer in the mall
3. Stylist
4. Repair Service Attendant for Qwest
5. Outside Sales Rep for the newspaper here


5 things people dont know about me
1. Richard is actually my 2nd marriage
2. I am deathly afraid of bugs
3. I really enjoy watching Little Einstein's with Sophie
4. I was a cheerleader in Junior High
5. I have some hidden talents that my family will never let me forget but that will reamin buried


5 bad habits
1. I really get worked up when things go wrong
2. Biting my nails (eventhough I went through beauty school and know what is under them)
3. I spend good money to get my hair done and normally just pull it up in a ponytail
4. I have a hard time asking for help
5. BIG Procrastinator when it comes to doing the laundry

5 people to tag
1. Stacy Finlayson
2. Callie
3. Heather
4. Mikail
5. Alicia

No comments: